This recipe comes from the “making simple accompaniments” section of Jenni Fleetwood’s 20 Minute Cookbook. The picture didn’t turn up on Google, but it has a lovely warm brown color.
1. Cook a packet of egg noodles or ramen noodles according to the directions on the packet.
2. Drain well and tip the noodles into a large bowl.
3. Drizzle 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce or tamari and 2 teaspoons sesame oil over the noodles.
4. Sprinkle on 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, then toss well until thoroughly combined.
5. Serve hot, cold, or as a salad with green onions and additional veggies.